Monday, July 11, 2011

5 months

So I know that I have been slacking with my blogging.  The other morning I thought to myself that I should just start blogging from my cell phone some.  I can always seem to snap a few pictures with my phone that are blog worthy.  Does anyone use a mobile app that they like? 
So yeah, this little one is definitely keeping us busy.  She turned 5 months a week ago.  We don't go to the doctor this month but I did want to document some new things she is getting into.  She is really starting to give us some great laughs and her face just lights up when she sees Emma.  The majority of the time she is sleeping through the night.  She can really move across the room by rolling and scooting.  She can get up on her hands and knees but falls shortly after.  We have been working on sitting up and she can stay up for about a minute until she gets so excited she falls over.


1 comment:

Stacey Hays said...

BlogPress is the I use for my iPhone and iPad. It's a great app!