Anna Claire hit the 4 month mark on June 4th. We went to the doctor on Monday for our checkup and to get our shots. Anna Claire weighed in 13lbs, 7oz and she was 23 inches which were both right at the 50th percentile. I remember her head measurement was in the 75th percentile and I think it was 41 inches but I am not completely positive about that! As you tell by our recent pictures, we are spending alot of time on our stomach since learning to roll over. The doctor gave us the go ahead to try rice cereal when we were ready. I am pretty sure the day the doctor told us that with Emma we ran out and tried rice cereal that night. Oh, how things change. I have the cereal in the cabinet and I haven't even pulled it out yet!
Anna Claire got super fussy with her shots this time. She was up ALL NIGHT Monday night-like up every hour. That is such a change from the good sleeper we have been having. Luckily, it seems as though we have broken through the effects of the shots and we are back to our 12 hour a night sleeping. I was getting used to that and I didn't want to go back to getting up! I guess I am selfish with my sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment