Tuesday, May 3, 2011

12 Weeks

I know I am behind on this week's picture.  In fact, Anna Claire will be 3 months tomorrow! Here is our 12 week picture.  Not much new this week.  She is still sleeping pretty good during the night-I feel like she is staying awake more during the day.  This is going to be my last month at work with her-she goes to school in June.  I will be sad to not see her as much during the day but I know I will get more done and I think she will have fun at school.  She is really into looking around at things going on around her-and I am sure there will be plenty going on at school!

I will try to keep up with the blog but the next few weeks are going to be busy.  Emma's birthday is coming up in less than two weeks and I am busy getting ready.  I can't wait to share all the fun things we have planned!  

No comments: