Thursday, February 18, 2010

When Pigs Fly

We are still, however I do have a bit of an excuse for my absence. It seems as though all of our house has come down with the swine flu! Yes, today is mine and Bradley's anniversary and we have spent it sleeping in the living room. Instead of a nice dinner it was soup and theraflu for us.
Emma went to the doctor yesterday and they said she had the flu also but her fever has broken and she hasn't had anymore fever today so I am going to consider her lucky. We are so lucky that Bradley's parents have let her stay with them the past two nights as it kept her away from our germs. I still have a fever but I am hoping to feel better tomorrow so she can come home.
I promise I will be back soon with more pictures but this was about all I could muster up. I wanted to post a picture too-since I know there are some people that are really interested in seeing pictures of Emma. We took this picture last weekend when Taylor stayed with us-Emma kept asking for "more bows"




2 comments:

Wendy Ray said...

So sorry you guys are all sick. :( Hope you guys all get well soon!

Our Family said...

Love all the bows! Hope ya'll are feeling better. It seems that H1N1 is going around here pretty bad right now. I know more people who have had it recently than back in the fall when they were making a big deal of it. Can't wait for the weather to warm up a little, maybe we can meet at the zoo one day.