Sorry for my delay in posting. Our whole house came down with a stomach flu last week and I didn't really want to do anything except lay on the couch. While we were sick Emma turned 5 months old. So here goes my catchup post!


EVER WONDER WHAT 12 HOURS OF SLEEP LOOKS LIKE
We have been extremely lucky in the fact that Emma has been sleeping all night since she was around three months old. She must take after her dad in this respect! She will usually go to be around 7:30 and gets up around 7:30 before we go to work. This is what you look like in the morning if you get a solid 12 hours of sleep...
Bradley when he was around 1 year old. I can definitely see the resemblance!
PHOTO SHOOT WITH OUR NEW BLOCKS
I got these soft blocks at Target. They were a hit with Emma...I should have known that something cheap would be great! Mainly I like these pictures because we got to use our special feature on our camera.
5 MONTHS OLD
At 5 months, Emma is really starting to move around. She has totally mastered rolling over both ways and can get where she wants by rolling. She is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking, no crawling yet-but it is coming. She can sit unassisted for long periods of time and loves to sit up and play with her toys.
We have also started eating real food-I wouldn't exactly call these solid foods, however the doctor does! Emma loves bananas, applesauce, peaches, squash and sweet potatoes. She will eat peas but doesn't really like them.


No comments:
Post a Comment