Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching Up...Emma does Dallas

Ok so I have a few post to catch up on, but I went back to work this week so I am a bit busier than I have been the past weeks. I have posts about us going to Dallas, Emma's 7 week pictures and 4th of July.

Two weeks ago Emma, myself, my mom, and Courtney set off to Dallas to visit my dad one last time before he comes home. We made the long trip with a new baby and she did great. In fact she barely woke up the whole time we were going to Dallas. The ride home was alittle different!

We did lots of shopping in Dallas and Emma was very tolerate, in fact she almost slept through
the whole thing.

Emma asleep at the only stop we made along the way to Dallas-Applebees somewhere in Texas. You think she would have wanted to stay awake while she was out of her carseat!

Taking a bath in the sink at my dad's apartment.

Modeling items at Pottery Barn Baby

Hanging out with Courtney at this wonderful sushi restaurant-Blue Fish in Dallas.



Emma in her new outfit from Saks.
Trying on some sunglasses!


No comments: