Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some Late Posts!

All these pictures were taken Sunday morning before I left for my first trip without Emma. I went to Oklahoma City on Sunday and got back late Tuesday night. I missed her alot, but Bradley did great keeping Emma!



Here are pictures of Emma on her first month birthday, which was Sunday. She is getting really good on focusing and holding her head up. She is also starting to smile!



Emma and I would like to say Happy Father's Day to the best husband and dad. Emma and Bradley celebrated Father's Day by hanging out together and watching some soccer and golf. We got Bradley a shadowbox for his office with a picture of Emma and an imprint of her footprint in it.




Last, but not least, we would like to say Happy Birthday-a few days late to one of my best friends, Erin "Nelly" Kelly. We sent this picture to Nelly on her phone so she did get the message earlier. We hope you had a great day Nelly. Please come visit us soon!

No comments: