emma is just beautiful! I cannot wait to come to memphis and get my hands on her! I want to hear all about her. is she a good baby? I think she looks like you, I think. I have been keeping up with you and her through your blog. her nursery is precious! hope to see you soon. love, beth
hey emory- I was just getting ready to email your mom and it hit me that my great grandmother's name was Emma. Emma Rosabella Ison. isn't that ironic? beth w.
Bradley and I have been married since February 2006. Our first child, Emma Carolyn, was born May 15, 2008. We have two dogs that are treated more like children-Delilah and Cassidy.
2 comments:
emma is just beautiful!
I cannot wait to come to memphis and get my hands on her!
I want to hear all about her. is she a good baby? I think she looks like you, I think.
I have been keeping up with you and her through your blog.
her nursery is precious!
hope to see you soon. love, beth
hey emory-
I was just getting ready to email your mom and it hit me that my great grandmother's name was Emma.
Emma Rosabella Ison.
isn't that ironic?
beth w.
Post a Comment