Welcome to our blog. We hope this will help everyone keep up to date on what is going on with the baby! We will be expecting Emma Carolyn sometime in mid-May. Check back often for updates and please leave comments. We will be happy to see who is checking in on us!
12 comments:
Congratulations! ...a new angel in the wings??? --marijean
Congrats!!! on our newest Pi Phi
Robbie
OK.....I'm going to be 76 when Emma runs down the hill, but I WILL BE THERE!!!!! Congratulations on your little angel!
Love,
Beth
That's wonderful news, Em and Brad!!! We're really happy for you.
YEAH!! I just love when a new angel is born!
Congratulations! James will have a little girlfriend! I can't wait for their first playdate! :-)
Mary K.
A little angel! Congratulations, hope I am around to see her run down the hill!
Love,
Karen
A little angel, how exciting! Congratulations!
Love,
Karen
A little girl - awesome! Poor Jacob will just have to learn to like to play Barbies at the Lake. I can just see him now with little Emma and Grace dressing him up in pink tu-tus and makeup! Oh boy!
That's awesome. Now Parksie has another girlfriend!!!!! Brad, I expect you to change at least 10 diapers per day!!!!
Congratulations! I am very excited for the both of you!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL ON THE WAY TO PLAY WITH GRACY, RILEY, AND AIDAN. I LOVE YOU ALL. GRANNY T.
Post a Comment